NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

All you need

Discussion in Traders Hideout

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Jeff Castille with 696 posts (738 thanks)
    2. looks_two cunparis with 305 posts (117 thanks)
    3. looks_3 TheRumpledOne with 184 posts (93 thanks)
    4. looks_4 sharky with 71 posts (76 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Jeff Castille with 1.1 thanks per post
    2. looks_two sharky with 1.1 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 TheRumpledOne with 0.5 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 cunparis with 0.4 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 1,263,169 views
    2. thumb_up 1,625 thanks given
    3. group 195 followers
    1. forum 2,476 posts
    2. attach_file 535 attachments

Search this Thread

All you need

TheRumpledOne 
Tucson, AZ

H1 chart with fib projections ( salmon colored dots ).

Notice how price reaches those levels from the past!!

This is as close to having a crystal ball as it gets.

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
NexusFi Journal Challenge - April 2024
Feedback and Announcements
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
New Micros: Ultra 10-Year & Ultra T-Bond -- Live Now
Treasury Notes and Bonds
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
39 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
26 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
18 thanks
The Program
18 thanks
 TheRumpledOne 
Tucson, AZ

Jeff Castille View Post
OK.... it's been a problem I've had since kindergarten...... "Does not follow directions" LOL

I was thinking support and resistance lines might be the most helpful.... I guess not. So... I simply put the horizontal lines on with the chart properties.... they are totally arbitrary. It turns out that they are spaced 15 points apart. If that makes any difference.

It makes ALL THE DIFFERENCE. Now please space them 10 points apart or you'll receive an "F" on your chart...LOL!

Jeff Castille 
Northern California

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja Trader
Broker: Amp Futures/ Zen-Fire
Trading: YM and CL
Thanks Given: 1,783
Thanks Received: 3,303

All right..... 10 points it is..... I guess if I had done it the way you asked in the first place I wouldn't have had to do it three times !!! LOL and I don't want an "F"

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	YM 12-09  9_10_2009 (10 Range).jpg
Views:	341
Size:	104.7 KB
ID:	1900  
Follow me on Twitter Started this thread Reply With Quote

Dragon 
Bellingham, WA

Platform: Ninja
Broker: Zen-Fire
Trading: 6E, CL
Thanks Given: 747
Thanks Received: 259

Hi Jeff,
Where is the CD High CD low indi?

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

Jeff Castille 
Northern California

Platform: Ninja Trader
Broker: Amp Futures/ Zen-Fire
Trading: YM and CL
Thanks Given: 1,783
Thanks Received: 3,303

There you go

Attached Files
Elite Membership required to download: @CurrentDayOHL.cs
Follow me on Twitter Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
 Peter2150 
Washington DC

Platform: NinjaTrader
Thanks Given: 110
Thanks Received: 117

TheRumpledOne View Post
Hey Pete, never heard of those folks. Where can I read about them? I know, I can search the net...LOL!

From the Market Club traders blog, a review of the book

Quoting 
In the beginning of the book, Mr. Wilder tells a tale about an aspiring trader who is attempting to explain to his young daughter what he is doing. As he shows her his trading screen he tells her that he is buying because the market is going to go up. He is certain of this because special numbers called the Azerhoff numbers are signaling that the market is going to go up. After listening to his explanation, the young daughter replies, “but daddy, it looks like it’s going down to me.” Frustrated, the aspiring trader tries to reassure his daughter that the Azerhoff numbers mean that the market will go up. Again she responds, “It still looks like it’s going down to me.” Eventually, the frustrated trader exits the trade for a loss.
The point of the story, of course, is that all market indicators and theories are secondary to price and even a young child can look at the chart and see which way the price is going. If we are long a market, we profit when we sell at a higher price than we bought, regardless of what the indicators or prognosticators say. Ultimately, it is always price that determines our actions in one way or another. Certainly, we can use indicators to help us anticipate, i.e. be prepared for, changes in trend, but the movement of price alone determines the trend. By learning to see and follow the trend in price, we can come to accept what the market gives us without being overcome by the emotions of fear and greed. Trading can then become an enjoyable and profitable experience.

The daughters name in this fairy tale was Herenow.

Pete

Thanked by:
 TheRumpledOne 
Tucson, AZ

Peter2150 View Post
From the Market Club traders blog, a review of the book

The daughters name in this fairy tale was Herenow.

Pete

TRADE WHAT YOU SEE

Snyder and Mitchell say that the reason autistic people see the pieces of things is that they have privileged access to lower levels of raw information. A normal person doesn't become conscious of what he's looking at until after his brain has composed the sensory bits and pieces into wholes. An autistic savant is conscious of the bits and pieces.

That's why autistic savants can make perspective drawings without being taught how. They're drawing what they see, which is all the little changes in size and texture that tell you one object is closer up and another object is farther away. Normal people can't see all those little changes without a lot of training and effort, because their brains process them unconsciously. So normal people are drawing what they "see," which is the finished object, after their brains have put it all together. Normal people don't draw a dog, they draw a concept of a dog. Autistic people draw the dog.

Some animal behavior is similar to autistic savants: Extreme memory and specialized cognition

TheRumpledOne 
Tucson, AZ

O P P O R T U N I T Y

TheRumpledOne 
Tucson, AZ

Jeff Castille View Post
All right..... 10 points it is..... I guess if I had done it the way you asked in the first place I wouldn't have had to do it three times !!! LOL and I don't want an "F"

After price made the high of the day, a short at the first line when red candle crossed it made money.

Later... when price was near the high of the day, a short at the first line when red candle crossed it made money.

That's how a red rat would trade.

TheRumpledOne 
Tucson, AZ

I will not let the rat beat me.

Last Updated on February 1, 2022

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts